Many of us go through life everyday thinking we must live with whatever life deals out to us. But you don’t need to be content with the status quo. Life can be abundant with love, harmony, health, good relationships, rewarding work, financial security, whatever goodness your heart desires. But it takes daily time, attention and work.
There is only abundance. The only scarcity we have is based upon holding onto certain modes and models. ~James Arthur Ray
The answer to abundance is within each of us waiting to be tapped into when we know where to look. The Universe functions on energy vibrations, and whatever we manifest depends upon those vibrations, negative or positive. We block our good with low vibration negative thinking. But if we raise our level to a new positive energy vibration with positive thinking, the Universe will answer in kind. Our abundance is already there. We just need to tune into the right vibration and claim it.
Our life journey is usually a mix of positive and negative experiences–rarely all good or bad at one time. But sometimes we’re so absorbed with a difficult issue, we forget about a positive issue that exists at the same time. Recently, I was feeling alone and depressed with a health problem, and I couldn’t see anything but the pain. Then I had a birthday, and so many birthday wishes flooded in I was re-awakened to the abundance of love in my life. Sometimes we need reminders when our mind is focused on lack.
It takes practice to develop a new ongoing mindset so abundance can become a positive ‘yes‘ attitude–not a sometime thought or desire…not maybe someday…but now.
1. Intention: Intention is a powerful tool that puts productive energy in motion. Write a letter to the Universe asking for what you want, and declare your intent to have it. And hold this thought of intention.
2. Inner blocks: Search within for any messages or beliefs that may block your abundance. ie You’re not worthy, you will never have what you want, you will always be poor, you don’t have what it takes, etc. Every time you have such a thought, confront it with an affirmation such as this one by Louise Hay, “I deserve the best, and I accept it now. All my needs and desires are met before I even ask.” You might even write affirmations on file cards to read through the day.
3. Move to the heart: A desire begins in the mind, but it must move to the heart to manifest. So feel your desire and intention in your heart. Make it your heart’s desire, and feel as if you already have it.
4. Focus and Allow: Keep your focus on what you want and envision it in your life. Don’t get caught up in where, when or how it will manifest. You don’t need to know this. Tune in to a state of allowing it to happen instead of forcing it into manifestation. And let the Universe do it.
Expect your every need to be met. Expect the answer to every problem. Expect abundance on every level. ~Eileen Caddy
5. Expect: Expect your good, and record each instance with gratitude when something you want comes into your life, even in a small way. The energy in acknowledgment and gratitude encourages more abundance to come.
There will be challenges and difficult times, but by raising your energy vibration level something good can come out of each experience, and more good will come into your life. If a sense of lack creeps in, immediately change your focus from lack to plenty and note other areas where there is positive abundance.
Do what you know, and stay with your intention to keep your energy positive. If you slip back, it’s okay. Stay vigilant, start over and keep going. Love your life, and love your efforts to make it better. You deserve an abundant life!
I wish you the blessing of abundance on your journey.. .. ..
Marilyn Fowler, Author and Writer
I’m a retired Licensed Clinical Social Worker/Psychotherapist. However, retirement is not for me, so I stay busy. I belong to a writer’s group and am active in my church. E-mail me at: NonnieFW@aol.com